How do you pick a partner, someone you can trust to deliver value for your investment? It helps to know:
- what they’ve done in the past
- who else they’ve worked with
- their credentials and professional affiliations
- what’s important to them and how they approach their professional work.
I choose to work with leaders and their teams because I have seen how this can make a significant, positive impact in the world. Our work lives are a vehicle to bring our highest potential forward, to create the best of what we dream of, and to engage with others. They can, and should be, a place where we flourish.
We can get quickly acquainted here, and I’d like to connect in person, by phone or Skype to talk more specifically about your particular challenges.
Give me a call at 519-894-1198 or email me. I also welcome Formal Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
Jill Malleck as a Leadership and Integral Coach
Certified Integral Master Coach®
- masters level training at Integral Coaching Canada Inc., Ottawa, ON
- faculty member, providing phone coaching and certification-panel for students
PCC – Professional Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- denotes more than 750 hours coaching leaders, and graduate-level training with an approved Coaching School
- designation renewed every 3 years with proof of continuing education credits
As an Organizational Development Consultant
- earned designation Canadian Senior OD Professional (CSODP) in 2014
- 20 plus years in Human Resources, specializing in OD; member of HRPA
- OD Certification from National Training Lab (NTL) Bethel, Maine
- Certified in Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), Personality Dimensions, Bridges Change Model, Appreciative Inquiry