As I have said, the first thing is to be honest with yourself. You can never have an impact on society if you have not changed yourself… Great peacemakers are all people of integrity, of honesty, but humility.
Coaching helps leaders who are “on the radar “or “getting noticed.”
Are you that leader getting noticed? Are you
- Delivering stellar results and now a promotion is being offered
- Being tapped to lead a significant strategic initiative
- In the midst of a change effort – and your employee engagement scores are dropping
- Hungry for more success – tired of self-sabotaging and feeling stuck where you are
Full Span™ Leadership Coaching will help you build the leadership competencies you need to meet your goals and be successful. Leadership coaching includes
- One-hour sessions every 2-3 weeks
- Completely confidential
- Concrete objectives and learning goals
My coaching method targets all four integral quadrants of leadership experience. My work is informed by Bill Joiner, Daniel Goleman, Kegan & Lahey, Otto Scharmer, Meg Wheatley, Charles Duhigg, and countless others in the field of human development and leadership science,
Let’s decide where to focus your self-improvement efforts, and then co-create new habits that demonstrate change fast and deep.
What will Coaching do for me?
Within any industry, at any level of power and authority, your customized Full Span coaching program will:
- Accelerate your personal growth in areas you care most about
- Give you fresh perspectives and options on how to lead
- Support you as you take risks and try new, more effective behaviours
- Embody the intentions you carry about great leadership
- You will be a more adaptable, more agile leader!
Sample Leadership Topics
- Leading Others
- Organizational Leadership
- Personal Development
- Delegate and empower others
- Lead others through negatively perceived change
- Find work/life balance
- Inspire a diverse group to action
- Gain trust & have more influence/impact
- Manage increasing demands without rancor
- Manage arising conflict in a work team
- Lead a group that were my peers
- Self-care during heavy workload cycles